Remove ..docx Ransomware Virus In 5 Minutes
..docx Ransomware is a notorious computer malware infection. It is a file locker virus created by hackers. The main purpose of this notorious threat is take your files on hostage and demand ransom fees. This perilous virus can intrude your computer bundled with freeware programs, spam emails, suspicious links, peer to peer file sharing and other methods. Once installed on your computer, ..docx Ransomware will lock down all your files. This vicious data encryption virus can lock all types of file like videos, images, audios, pdf, word documents, excel sheet, PowerPoint presentation, html, text, xml, pst, php, asp and many others. ..docx Ransomware will make your data inaccessible and show error message when you try to open your locked data.
..docx Ransomware virus will leave ransom note on your computer in TEXtHTML format to explain the decryption method. It will ask you to pay the ransom money within given time to get decryption key. It can also change your desktop wallpaper with a ransom notice image. This perilous threat is aimed to cheat your money and it will not decrypt your files. This pernicious ransomware will flew away with your money. ..docx Ransomware virus can also disable your regular anti-virus program to make you helpless. This dubious threat can also inject its codes to the registry files for automatic startup. Paying money to hackers is not a good decision as it can risk your financial data. So you are advised to remove ..docx Ransomware virus completely from your system then rescue your data.
How To Remove ..docx Ransomware Virus From PC
Method 1 : Manually Remove ..docx Ransomware Virus ( Need Technical skills, time taking and obsolete method )
Method 2 : Remove ..docx Ransomware Through Automatic Malware Scanner ( Easy and Safe, Recommended for all )
Bonus : Recover Files Encryped By ..docx Ransomware Virus ( Without Paying Money To Hackers )
How To Remove ..docx Ransomware Virus Manually
Manual removal process is quite difficult and time taking. You must be careful while removing this nasty ..docx Ransomware infection manually from your PC. You should wisely follow all the step one by one to get good results. All the steps are related to each other and must be done in the same ways as it has been explained in this guide.
Step 1 – Start Your Windows PC in Safe Mode With Networking
- Press “Win Key + R” buttons on your keyboard.
- Type “msconfig” into Run box and click OK button.
- System configuration box will appear on your PC.
- Go to boot tab and select safe boot option and press OK.
Step 2 – Kill ..docx Ransomware Related Malicious Process From Task Manager
- Press “Win + R” keys together on your keyboard.
- Type “taskmgr” into Run box and click OK button.
- Select unknown process on Task manager and click on “Go to Details”.
- Select process and click on End Process button.
Step 3 – Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Double click on My Computer desktop icon.
- Windows Explorer will get opened on your screen.
- Click on View tab and uncheck Hidden items option.
- Press Yes on the warning and then press OK.
Delete Hidden Folder
1. Open Windows Explorer to view hard drive.
2. Find all malicious hidden files related to ..docx Ransomware.
3. Select the folder and click Shift+Delete+Enter.
Remove ..docx Ransomware From Control Panel
You can remove the malicious program associated with ..docx Ransomware from your control panel. No matter whether you are using using Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, or 10. You can find step by step assistance with images that will help you to remove this notorious threat completely from your system. Just follow this guide carefully and if you don’t find any malicious program in your Control panel then move to next step.
Remove ..docx Ransomware From Windows XP
- Click on Start Menu and select Control Panel option.
- Choose Add or Remove Programs option.
- Select ..docx Ransomware and Remove malicious program from your PC
Remove ..docx Ransomware From Windows Vista
- Go to Start Menu and choose Control Panel option.
- Select Uninstall a program option under the Programs category.
- Find ..docx Ransomware related program and click on Uninstall button.
Remove ..docx Ransomware From Windows 7
- Click on Start button (Windows logo) and choose Control Panel option.
- Go to Programs category and select Uninstall a program option.
- Choose ..docx Ransomware related program and click on Uninstall button.
Remove ..docx Ransomware From Windows 8
- Click on “Win + R” simultaneously on keyboard.
- Type “appwiz.cpl” in Run Box and Click OK button.
- Select ..docx Ransomware and Remove unwanted program from your system.
Remove ..docx Ransomware From Windows 10
- Click on Start menu and select Settings option.
- Select System option from the settings windows.
- Now Click on App & Features option.
- Find ..docx Ransomware program and click on Uninstall button.
Remove ..docx Ransomware From Your Browser
After removing virus from your control panel, you should check your browser for any kind of malicious extension related ..docx Ransomware infection. Follow the steps and remove all the harmful extensions from your browser carefully. If there is no unwanted extension then you can move to next step.
Delete ..docx Ransomware From Google Chrome
- Go to chrome browser > click on Menu > select More Tools > choose Extensions.
- Find and remove malicious extension from your browser.
Reset Google Chrome Browser
- Open your Chrome browser > click on Menu > select Settings option.
- Go to search box > Type Reset to find > click on Reset button.
Remove ..docx Ransomware From Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox browser and type “about:addons” in url field.
- Find and remove all malicious add-ons from your browser.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox browser then type “about:support” in url field.
- Now click on Refresh Firefox button and give you confirmation.
Remove ..docx Ransomware From Microsoft Edge
- Open MS Edge > Click on More Tools > choose Extensions.
- Click on unwanted extension and uninstall from your browser.
Reset Microsoft Edge
- Go to MS Edge > click on More icon > select Settings > select Choose what to Clear.
- Check first three items carefully and click on Clear button.
Remove ..docx Ransomware From Internet Explorer
- Go to Internet Explorer > Click on Gear icon > select Manage Add-ons option.
- Look for any malicious extensions and then press Disable button.
Reset Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer > Click on Gear icon > select Internet options.
- Visit “Advanced” tab > click on “Reset” button.
- Select “Delete personal settings” option and press “Reset” button.
Remove ..docx Ransomware From Registry
Editing registry entries could be dangerous, so be careful before this step. Strictly follow the steps and keep checking screenshots to verify that you are doing right. If you feel this difficult then do not proceed. Deleting wrong registry key may block any important program or kill your entire PC. Don’t take too much risk if you don’t have proper knowledge of Windows registry settings.
- Click on “Win + R” keys together on keyboard.
- Type “regedit” in Run Box and click OK button.
- Find and remove virus related entries.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
|Note : – Removing ..docx Ransomware virus manually need deep knowledge of computer and registry files. If you make any error or delete any wrong registry key then you may kill your entire computer system. So if you are not sure about manual method or unable to remove this infection manually then do not hesitate to try Automatic Removal Method.|
Use Automatic Malware Scanner To Remove ..docx Ransomware
If you are unable to remove ..docx Ransomware via manual method then you should try Automatic Malware Scanner to detect and remove this infection completely from your PC. Some time manual removal process cannot delete viruses completely and thus infection get back after some time through its leftovers. So it is the best way to swipe off the components of malware with its leftovers and registry files. you can permanently remove ..docx Ransomware and other hidden threats from your computer in a single click and you don’t need to worry about any thing. Automatic Malware scanner is the best way to remove all kind of harmful threats and malware from infected Windows computer. You don’t need to waste lots of time to follow lengthy manual removal steps, just install Malware Scanner and remove threats easily and safely from your computer.
SpyHunter is a powerful and well known malware removal tool which can find and delete all harmful threats, spyware, Trojan, Ransomware, Adware, Browser Hijacker, PUPs, Worms, Rootkits and many others. You can try SpyHunter’s Malware Scanner for free, it it detect virus on your PC then buy the full version to get rid of virus. It provides real time and best protection to your computer from all latest and newly released threats like ..docx Ransomware. It also provide Custom Scan, Network Sentry, Exclusion, Backup and Scan Scheduler options that helps you to protect your machine. It is a very easy to use application that guide to step by step automatically. You don’t need any technical knowledge to use this program. It will automatically scan your PC and remove ..docx Ransomware and all other harmful threats quickly from your PC.
How To Use SpyHunter To Remove ..docx Ransomware
Step 1 – Download Automatic Malware Scanner on your PC.
Step 2 – Start a new scan of your computer.
Step 3 – Wait for the software to detect threats.
Step 4 – Click on Fix Threats to remove all viruses.
How To Recover Data Encrypted By ..docx Ransomware
Step 1 – Download and install Data Recovery Pro on your system.
Step 3 – When software detect all files, then click on Recover button.
Bonus For All Users : Block Malicious Pop-ups On Browser
On Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome > go to Menu > select Settings > press Show Advanced settings.
- Click on Content settings option and then choose block Pop-ups option.
On Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox browser > Click on Menu > choose Options.
- Visit Content tab then select Block Pop-up Windows option.
On Ms Edge
- Open your Edge browser > click on More icon > select Settings > choose View Advanced settings.
- Turn on Block Pop-ups option on your browser.
On Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer > Click on Gear icon > choose Internet Option.
- Go to Privacy Tab section and select Turn-on Pop-up blocker option.
Double Bonus – Hot Tips To Prevent Malware Like ..docx Ransomware In Future
- Use a powerful anti-virus program and scan your PC regularly.
- Check Windows Firewall security and turn it on.
- Do not visiting malicious or porn websites regularly.
- Avoid downloading free program from unreliable sites.
- Never download cracked software, themes and similar products.
- Do not click on misleading ads that flash on your browser.
- Keep your Windows OS and other software up to date.
- Download updates only from official websites.
- Create a system restore point for security purpose.
- Keep backup of your important files and data.