Quickly Remove LOL ransomware Virus From PC
LOL ransomware is a newly detected computer virus mainly belongs to file encrypting virus community. It is a perilous intruder that can easily sneak into any Windows computer without permission. Once inside, it will lock down all your personal data and demand ransom fees to give you decryption. Well it is really illegal and harassing as well but its true that your computer is infected by a harmful ransomware virus. This nasty LOL ransomware will get installed on your system through deceptive tricks and leads to several problems. This notorious malware virus will encrypt all you data and make them inaccessible. It will add its own extension to the end of all your files. It will leave ransom message on your computer to tell you about the decryption method.
LOL ransomware virus mostly get spread through spam emails, suspicious websites, shareware and cracked software. Once installed, it can also inject its malign codes to the registry editor. This perilous ransomware infection is mainly aimed to extort ransom money from users. It will show error messages when you try to open any of encrypted file. This noxious malware infection will also block your anti-virus security. LOL ransomware will threat you to pay ransom fees before given time otherwise it will delete all your files. It is very risky to pay money to hackers because they are not willing to give you decryption key. There is also high chances that your financial details can get hacked silently. So you are advised to remove LOL ransomware virus from your system and recover your data.
How To Remove LOL ransomware Virus From PC
Method 1 : Manually Remove LOL ransomware Virus ( Need Technical skills, time taking and obsolete method )
Method 2 : Remove LOL ransomware Through Automatic Malware Scanner ( Easy and Safe, Recommended for all )
Bonus : Recover Files Encryped By LOL ransomware Virus ( Without Paying Money To Hackers )
How To Remove LOL ransomware Virus Manually
Manual removal process is quite difficult and time taking. You must be careful while removing this nasty LOL ransomware infection manually from your PC. You should wisely follow all the step one by one to get good results. All the steps are related to each other and must be done in the same ways as it has been explained in this guide.
Step 1 – Start Your Windows PC in Safe Mode With Networking
- Press “Win Key + R” buttons on your keyboard.
- Type “msconfig” into Run box and click OK button.
- System configuration box will appear on your PC.
- Go to boot tab and select safe boot option and press OK.
Step 2 – Kill LOL ransomware Related Malicious Process From Task Manager
- Press “Win + R” keys together on your keyboard.
- Type “taskmgr” into Run box and click OK button.
- Select unknown process on Task manager and click on “Go to Details”.
- Select process and click on End Process button.
Step 3 – Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Double click on My Computer desktop icon.
- Windows Explorer will get opened on your screen.
- Click on View tab and uncheck Hidden items option.
- Press Yes on the warning and then press OK.
Delete Hidden Folder
1. Open Windows Explorer to view hard drive.
2. Find all malicious hidden files related to LOL ransomware.
3. Select the folder and click Shift+Delete+Enter.
Remove LOL ransomware From Control Panel
You can remove the malicious program associated with LOL ransomware from your control panel. No matter whether you are using using Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, or 10. You can find step by step assistance with images that will help you to remove this notorious threat completely from your system. Just follow this guide carefully and if you don’t find any malicious program in your Control panel then move to next step.
Remove LOL ransomware From Windows XP
- Click on Start Menu and select Control Panel option.
- Choose Add or Remove Programs option.
- Select LOL ransomware and Remove malicious program from your PC
Remove LOL ransomware From Windows Vista
- Go to Start Menu and choose Control Panel option.
- Select Uninstall a program option under the Programs category.
- Find LOL ransomware related program and click on Uninstall button.
Remove LOL ransomware From Windows 7
- Click on Start button (Windows logo) and choose Control Panel option.
- Go to Programs category and select Uninstall a program option.
- Choose LOL ransomware related program and click on Uninstall button.
Remove LOL ransomware From Windows 8
- Click on “Win + R” simultaneously on keyboard.
- Type “appwiz.cpl” in Run Box and Click OK button.
- Select LOL ransomware and Remove unwanted program from your system.
Remove LOL ransomware From Windows 10
- Click on Start menu and select Settings option.
- Select System option from the settings windows.
- Now Click on App & Features option.
- Find LOL ransomware program and click on Uninstall button.
Remove LOL ransomware From Your Browser
After removing virus from your control panel, you should check your browser for any kind of malicious extension related LOL ransomware infection. Follow the steps and remove all the harmful extensions from your browser carefully. If there is no unwanted extension then you can move to next step.
Delete LOL ransomware From Google Chrome
- Go to chrome browser > click on Menu > select More Tools > choose Extensions.
- Find and remove malicious extension from your browser.
Reset Google Chrome Browser
- Open your Chrome browser > click on Menu > select Settings option.
- Go to search box > Type Reset to find > click on Reset button.
Remove LOL ransomware From Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox browser and type “about:addons” in url field.
- Find and remove all malicious add-ons from your browser.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox browser then type “about:support” in url field.
- Now click on Refresh Firefox button and give you confirmation.
Remove LOL ransomware From Microsoft Edge
- Open MS Edge > Click on More Tools > choose Extensions.
- Click on unwanted extension and uninstall from your browser.
Reset Microsoft Edge
- Go to MS Edge > click on More icon > select Settings > select Choose what to Clear.
- Check first three items carefully and click on Clear button.
Remove LOL ransomware From Internet Explorer
- Go to Internet Explorer > Click on Gear icon > select Manage Add-ons option.
- Look for any malicious extensions and then press Disable button.
Reset Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer > Click on Gear icon > select Internet options.
- Visit “Advanced” tab > click on “Reset” button.
- Select “Delete personal settings” option and press “Reset” button.
Remove LOL ransomware From Registry
Editing registry entries could be dangerous, so be careful before this step. Strictly follow the steps and keep checking screenshots to verify that you are doing right. If you feel this difficult then do not proceed. Deleting wrong registry key may block any important program or kill your entire PC. Don’t take too much risk if you don’t have proper knowledge of Windows registry settings.
- Click on “Win + R” keys together on keyboard.
- Type “regedit” in Run Box and click OK button.
- Find and remove virus related entries.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
|Note : – Removing LOL ransomware virus manually need deep knowledge of computer and registry files. If you make any error or delete any wrong registry key then you may kill your entire computer system. So if you are not sure about manual method or unable to remove this infection manually then do not hesitate to try Automatic Removal Method.|
Use Automatic Malware Scanner To Remove LOL ransomware
If you are unable to remove LOL ransomware via manual method then you should try Automatic Malware Scanner to detect and remove this infection completely from your PC. Some time manual removal process cannot delete viruses completely and thus infection get back after some time through its leftovers. So it is the best way to swipe off the components of malware with its leftovers and registry files. you can permanently remove LOL ransomware and other hidden threats from your computer in a single click and you don’t need to worry about any thing. Automatic Malware scanner is the best way to remove all kind of harmful threats and malware from infected Windows computer. You don’t need to waste lots of time to follow lengthy manual removal steps, just install Malware Scanner and remove threats easily and safely from your computer.
SpyHunter is a powerful and well known malware removal tool which can find and delete all harmful threats, spyware, Trojan, Ransomware, Adware, Browser Hijacker, PUPs, Worms, Rootkits and many others. You can try SpyHunter’s Malware Scanner for free, it it detect virus on your PC then buy the full version to get rid of virus. It provides real time and best protection to your computer from all latest and newly released threats like LOL ransomware. It also provide Custom Scan, Network Sentry, Exclusion, Backup and Scan Scheduler options that helps you to protect your machine. It is a very easy to use application that guide to step by step automatically. You don’t need any technical knowledge to use this program. It will automatically scan your PC and remove LOL ransomware and all other harmful threats quickly from your PC.
How To Use SpyHunter To Remove LOL ransomware
Step 1 – Download Automatic Malware Scanner on your PC.
Step 2 – Start a new scan of your computer.
Step 3 – Wait for the software to detect threats.
Step 4 – Click on Fix Threats to remove all viruses.
How To Recover Data Encrypted By LOL ransomware
Step 1 – Download and install Data Recovery Pro on your system.
Step 3 – When software detect all files, then click on Recover button.
Bonus For All Users : Block Malicious Pop-ups On Browser
On Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome > go to Menu > select Settings > press Show Advanced settings.
- Click on Content settings option and then choose block Pop-ups option.
On Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox browser > Click on Menu > choose Options.
- Visit Content tab then select Block Pop-up Windows option.
On Ms Edge
- Open your Edge browser > click on More icon > select Settings > choose View Advanced settings.
- Turn on Block Pop-ups option on your browser.
On Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer > Click on Gear icon > choose Internet Option.
- Go to Privacy Tab section and select Turn-on Pop-up blocker option.
Double Bonus – Hot Tips To Prevent Malware Like LOL ransomware In Future
- Use a powerful anti-virus program and scan your PC regularly.
- Check Windows Firewall security and turn it on.
- Do not visiting malicious or porn websites regularly.
- Avoid downloading free program from unreliable sites.
- Never download cracked software, themes and similar products.
- Do not click on misleading ads that flash on your browser.
- Keep your Windows OS and other software up to date.
- Download updates only from official websites.
- Create a system restore point for security purpose.
- Keep backup of your important files and data.